All my sisters have boys except me

All of my sister have boys I’m the only one out of 4 has a girl. Now pretty much everyone in the family thinks it’s my fault for not praying enough to have a boy. I love my baby she’s my first and only child, but when someone says boys are better than girls and that I should have prayed for a boy it makes me emotional and sad. My husband and I don’t care about the gender even when we were trying all we wanted was a healthy baby now we have her and she’s our world, but two of my sisters make me feel like I shouldn’t be happy about my baby. They make me cry don’t get me wrong I love my baby but they push me emotionally to edge where I can’t think or say anything except crying.

**** edited****

Thank you so much you guys I finally told everyone off and took a stand for my baby and myself and I felt so proud of myself and happy for my child’s future now no one will dare to make any of us feel low in any way plus my mom helped me and stood with me she told my sisters to shut up and she said don’t take crap from anyone you or your baby aren’t less than any of them 😍