What do I do

My bf (2 years) & I went out to eat last night with his friends when he went to the bathroom his friends were saying that they wanted to go to the club for their birthday (all in the same month) and I made a comment joking around saying that I would be so salty is my bf went because I when I would go to the club he never not even once go with me and would talk so low about it and would be all like “maybe you should date someone that’s into it like you” 🙄 .. so I stopped going eventually. So when he comes back he made a comment saying “oh what club y’all going to” and I’m looking at this man like your not going anyways not even bc I’m being controlling but bc he’s not going to give me shit for something I would do and go on and do it. When we got to the car he brought it up and started getting mad at me for talked about the whole club situation and telling his friends he hated it and would never want to go with me. He went on and on about how “Man you should really be with someone that fucks with the club” “why would you tell my friends that” “go ahead and make them think I don’t take you anywhere” mean while I’m like ????! What... “it’s not that deep, I don’t even miss the club or have brought it up” it’s like I have to be careful on what I say or do. We can never just have a good time. We always end up fighting or disagreeing. And he made that comment as he well and said that we always irritate each other (which Is sadly true)..& our sex drive is so dead we used to have sex so often and it’s been a month and neither of us have tried anything... I just don’t know If we should even be together I’m tired of having stupid ass arguments