Vbac vs repeat c section.

Rebecca

First pregnancy ended in emergency c section due to baby’s girls head getting stuck and her heart rate spiked. She was 8lb 5 oz when born. I’m currently 38 w 4 d and I’m worried this one will end the same way as baby is already measuring 7lb 8 oz as of April 2nd. Her head is in the 80% percentile. I was so disappointed that I had a c section but it for her here safe. This time around I was all for a vbac but now I’m second guessing it. I’m totally okay with a c section bc honestly I already know what to expect. I guess I’m a little terrified of a vaginal birth but I’m more afraid of trying and being let down again. I did talk to the dr today and she said I have a 50% chance as. I’m in the middle of being a good candidate and not. Another deciding factor is the end of this pregnancy has been terrible I’m so uncomfortable, numb fingers and hands. Horrible lower back pain. I know it’s just the normal process but I don’t know how much longer I can deal with the pains. 😭 I need to decide what way I’m going soon and I’m having a hard time making a decision. I guess I’m just looking for any other moms advice.