I’m so over this is been 12 years!!!

I’m so over trying too many ovulation test too many pregnancy test.. to many injections. Too many false hope given to me. Too many people telling us not your time just wait. Is like if you don’t try how would you know if is your time . I think 12 years of trying and nothing is safe to say I give up and next month I will be removing my tubes and just forget about being a mom. Is just not in the cards for me and I have to accept it is been too much money spent. Good luck too all and I hope you get your bfp soon if you have 6 mons- 1 year trying and you are sad and cry when your af comes just think of how I feel and it’s been 12 years. In those 12 years I’ve done <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> clomid birth control start a month and “forget to take them” I’ve done hsg I’ve done laparoscopy I’ve done egg donor. I try using my sister to carry.. I’ve try it all...

But please don’t give up on your wish to be mothers someday. I’ve given up because is been 12 years more then $50,000 spend and is taking me to a place where I don’t want to be and is messing with my relationship.. with my love ones and this is why I given up...