So Annoyed....

My husband and I kind of got in an argument earlier. Long story short, he joined Instagram supposedly because all his cousins did. Blah. Well my issue is he's on his phone ALL. THE. TIME. Like we can't even have a meal out or watch some shows without him being on his phone. It's so frustrating. I've told him numerous times I need him to be off his phone more and pay me more attention but nothing ever changes. Now here's Instagram, one more thing to have his time and attention. He doesn't care that it bothers me and claims he's on his phone to keep his stress levels down. I told him if he needs to be on his phone constantly to ease his stress, why is he even in this marriage?! If I can't be your peace and help you not stress, why are we even married. July will be 8 years married. We've been together for 12 years though. We have a 7 year old and I'm 13 weeks pregnant now. Trying not to stress so that I can have a healthy pregnancy and baby but I really don't know how much more I can take. I almost feel like if it weren't for the kids, I would be done. This is really getting old....