My boyfriend is acting shady

Katelynn

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and 7 months we broke off our engagement in March due to having to move home and being an hour apart we went to live separately with family and we ended up hitting a rough patch and broke up after an amazing weekend. He then says he wants to get back together 2 weeks after so I went for it. We haven’t seen each other for 2 months up until last Wednesday we had sex and he stayed the night with me and we just talked for hours until we fell asleep. But he went home the next day and things were good we were talking a lot more and I felt happier. Now today he texts me and says we can’t really talk for a couple weeks or see each other. And I’m kind of thinking he’s cheating on me. Because when he came to stay with me he wouldn’t let me on his phone or have his password because ( it’s his store code) I was like okay whatever. Then he told me he met a girl at the bar and she has a fiancé that lives with her but he was acting very weird. We were watching YouTube on his phone and she texted him and immediately he turned the phone away from me then texted her back. And I was like why can’t I see what your saying and he said oh because we are watching a video and blah blah blah. But today I talk more to him about why he was acting like that and he just said well you could’ve said you wanted to look at my phone. I’m just pissed off because I let him on my phone all the time. Because I don’t ever talk to anyone and have nothing to hide. I can’t even talk to another man as a friend and him get pissed but he thinks it’s okay to talk to another female and me be okay with it. I’ve told him I wasn’t okay with him talking to her. But he doesn’t seem to understand my point. I just don’t want to jump to conclusions and leave him because what if he isn’t I love him so much we have been through a lot together. He was my first everything we lost a baby in November 2017 and I just feel like we have been through to much to give up on each other. Ladies let me know what you think. I feel like I’m over reacting.