Pied again

So I recently met up with this guy I knew when I was at junior school. We matched on tinder so decided to go out. Anyway we had THE BEST night out ever and it was if we’d already been together for years. After the date he was constantly messaging me and telling me how much he liked me. We went out for the whole day, 2 days after the first date, and he stayed over at my house (something I would never do after 2 dates but it felt like the real deal). Then I saw him again the next evening and stayed over at his house and again he was banging on about how he’s so glad we’ve got to know each other again. I was honestly like a teenager, completely swept of my feet. But then the next morning something changed. He was so weird with me, he was lying in the other side of the bed, not even properly talking to me. He took me out for breakfast and again I felt so awkward because he was being really quiet. Then I didn’t hear from him all day which was really strange because the other days he’d been messaging me constantly. So I texted him in the evening basically asking what happened and he said “he wasn’t interested in getting into a relationship”. Which is completely fine, but I’m feeling really led on and hurt. I’m very unlucky in finding men and whenever I do I seem to get pied for one reason of another.

I’m just starting to think that there’s something wrong with me for him to just do a 180 out of the blue. I also feel like such an idiot for getting my hopes up.

What are your thoughts gals?