HELP how to let him know he’s loosing me ?

aa

After all the problems me and my husband had, we talked everything agree on something but he never does anything I’m tired of this feeling of stressing out every day ... he hates when I talk to him at bed time but I can’t go to sleep without letting him know how I feel... he always seems I’m a bad mood.... Looks like he doesn’t want to go visit my parents anymore ....I currently don’t have a job so that’s literally the only thing I look forward to when we go.. plus we live with his parents his brother and his family ... so I don’t live staying here all day it stresses me out soooo bad

He says he cares but doesn’t show it ... he now told me if he has work Sunday’s he will

Work , and that’s the only day we go out ... I how do I let hi know he’s losing me ? What do I do for him to open his eyes and realize he’s the one that’s making all this worse ?

Please help , any advice anyone gone through this ? How do I stop stressing over all this because I’m stressed out all day everyday

I don’t really have anyone to talk to (I don’t wanna worry my parents) so hopefully you guys help me out a bit feel free to ask any questions about this so you could give me your point of view , I would really appreciate it 💜