Confidence during the sexy stuff πŸ™ˆ

Olivia

I'm currently on a diet that I've been on for the past 2 and a half years and I've lost quite a bit of weight resulting in loose skin and saggy boobies πŸ™ˆ I have a massive hate for the way I look and I NEVER take my top of when I have sex. But my current partner, I trust more than anyone. He's the nicest person I have ever met. He's always there for me and never fails to remind me of that. He's constantly telling me how much he loves my body. He says he's loves everything about me and its really helped boost my confidence. I've always dreamed of having someone like this in my life. And although I'm only 18, I can honestly picture myself spending the rest of my life with him. He is truly everything I could have ever asked for. But anyway, back to the story. We were having sex the other day and it was my first time feeling more confident than usual so I decided to...after much deliberation with my mind...to take my top off. I was terrified. But as soon as he saw me he told me he almost came right then and there πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ and once we'd finished he was staring into my eyes and said "you're so perfect" πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ whyyyy is he sooooo sweeeeetttt πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ and later on that night he was saying how proud he was of me and that I'm never keeping my top on when we have sex ever again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ girls. Find yourself a man that treats you like mine does πŸ™ˆπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• gave me the confidence to post a pic like this πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜