Went for a VBAC and ended with cesarean more information to come.

mamaV

Went for a VBAC and ended with cesarean more information to come.

Update:

Okay so hear it goes... I woke up Tuesday morning around 1 am to regular contractions that were painful and were coming every 4-6 minute. After having them increase in intensity over two hours we called labor and delivery. Went in around 5:30. My doctor wanted me to come in pretty quickly due to being gbs positive and having a previous cesarean. I labored from basically 1 am to about 6pm that day without an epidural only to progress to 3 cm and having very strong contractions every 3 minutes, my water had broken around 4 with meconium in it . The doctor let me continue to labor due to babies hr being good. After I received the epidural I still dilated slowly. By midnight I was 6 cm and babies heart rate was started to get weird. It would go high then low. Around 1 am I started to spike fever and the doctor came in and said let me check you if you are not close we are going to have to adjust your plan. I never took the cytotoxic or pitocin because of my first experience and I had a light epidural where I could still feel and change my own position. She checked me and I was only at 7cm so I agreed to a cesarean. I was exhausted and did not want to put baby in harms way. It was time. Vincent Reed was born via cesarean at 2:49 on May 1st. He is absolutely beautiful and I am glad I stick to my plan until it failed, my doctors and nurses were very supportive and amazing.❤️❤️