Breakup

Alexa

Okay guys so my boyfriend/father of my child recently broke up. I caught him with another girl. They laughed in my face... and I simply cannot get that image out of my head. It is buried in my memory. Now, I am really going thru it. I feel so shitty, I feel so fucking sad. I want to be strong for my daughter but this hurt is really taking over my mind and body. I want to be alone, in my own sorrows. But it is so hard with a 3 month old. What do I do? How do I feel better about myself? I’m so hurt, I’ve always been so loyal and faithful to him and he doesn’t respect me enough to be faithful to me... I could go on and on about how sad I am but it’ll be an endless post. I think I need positive energy. I don’t know. I think I need a week to myself or something. I feel this taking over my mind, to the point were I want to drink myself to an almost death. I hope this doesn’t trigger post partum depression. I don’t know guys I don’t know what else to say, I feel like harming myself but I know it’s not worth it. He is not fucking worth it but I can’t help to feel that way. I fucking hate this shit. Someone just empower me to get over this fucking fool.