Are my feelings acceptable or am I overreacting?

So my husband and I are expecting our first baby in August. With me and him both working full time right now we are doing okay financially. We use a majority of his paycheck for housing and mine for all the extras like gas, power, water cable etc. Where we live we don’t feel comfortable with our baby being at a daycare so I will be at home with him until he is a little order and we move to our next duty station in about a year. This whole time I’ve been saving my paychecks as much as I can but my husband hasn’t contributed with his paychecks. We have separate accounts right now and I’ve been telling him to combine but we just haven’t gotten around to it.

While my mindset it saving as much as possible for when our baby comes, my husband is over here trying to save up for a old truck/bronco 😐 I have a reliable car and he has a very reliable 2 year old Tacoma truck he uses. Pretty much with all the bells and whistles. He keeps saying he wants an older truck to drive around on the weekends but I just don’t think that should be something to buy before we have a baby. The money he is saving for a truck is more than enough to help us out the next year I won’t be working and it is incredibly frustrating when I am the only one putting money aside in our savings. I am just so exhausted already being in my third trimester and working an incredibly demanding full time job. I just don’t think he see the reality of what is in store for us with our new baby and the fact all he is thinking about right now is getting another truck is so ughhhh... I could cry I’m just so over it