How mad would you be...

If you found out your husband was smoking cigarettes? I found a pack in his car (I had it because he keeps mine while I go to work so he can have the carseats) and confronted him. He said he told me about it but he definitely did not. I told him I didn't like it and to throw them away. I took the car again today and went to put my glasses in the dash and guess what I find... The pack of cigarettes with now only 3 left in it... I'm about to break them and throw them away im so angry.

Update: if our marriage was in better standing I'd honestly be more supportive and not so upset about it but we're in marriage counseling and on our way to divorce because of his anger issues and he's unreliable (always sleeping and leaving the kids unattended while I'm working) but I'm horrible about communicating my wants/needs. I tend to either keep my mouth shut or react strongly. This just feels like one more issue that we now have to work through and I'm running out of the mental stability to take on any more. I wouldn't treat him like a child if he stopped acting like one. My kindergartner is suffering because he will not wake up to send him to school. I had to change my work hours because I have to keep leaving work to take him to school which is why we now have separate cars. I've even had to talk to the principal and cys about making sure he goes to school. I had to go to the school after hours because he wouldn't wake up to get my 3 yr old daughter off the bus. I'm over all the bullshit. Sorry for the rant and if I sound petty but the cigarettes are just one more piece of the pie ..