Want to take a last minute trip BUT....

Isis • 22❤️Married❤️mom of 3🌸🌸💙

😩 so it’s spring here and extremely hot and I have a toddler she’s 3 years old and she’s always talking about the beach! And pools and all and I want me and my husband to take her somewhere nice beach , pool, outside setting 😊 so she can enjoy herself and have some fun ! We were suppose to go on a trip last month but my husband canceled and said it would be a good idea because (Back pains, cramping, Braxton Hicks and all got worse for me when I entered my 3rd trimester he’s a rather be safe than sorry kind of guy ) BUT I we’ve been so focused on baby I just want to relax let my hair down and just enjoy the beach and pools and stuff However I am currently 35 weeks and we wouldn’t go on the trip until I’m 36 weeks close to 37 and the nearest beach, hotel is 2 possibly 3 hours away and I want to go of course because all we have around us is a unsanitary dirty lake which isn’t idea for a 3 year old first time .. it would be nice to get out the house and go somewhere last minute but my husband he’s so hesitant 🙄😑😑