My favorite teacher

Ca

I was sitting on my laptop working on my writing assignment for my writing class tomorrow night. Of all things the assignment was to write a small exert of a Romance novel. Beside me with a stack of papers on his lap was my steady boyfriend. As I glanced over at the papers I noticed the words “3rd grade spelling test” written on the top of each page with a kids name on it. Several words were misspelled on the top paper. He took a red pin and corrected each word.

I looked back to my assignment that was almost finished. I smiled as I typed the next sentence.

“Love will you please look over this paper for me?” I asked in the sweetest voice I could muster.

“I’m grading papers right now.” He replied.

“Well that’s ok I’ll print it out and add it to the pile. What’s one more paper to grade.” I teased.

“I guess. At least you didn’t misspell playground.”

“Well you never know what goofy changes autocorrect makes sometimes” I laughed as I pull the papers off the printer and hand them to him.

He put the other papers down on the side table.

“I thought you had to get those graded?”

“oh they can wait a little longer. This is due tomorrow right?” He replied with the signature smile that drove me insane.

“It is.”

He took out his red pin. “Do you have to turn in the rough drafts too?”

“No, why?”

“Good so I can mark this up anyway I want.

As he read it he kept glancing over at me and smiling as he wrote something down. A few times he would write down sentences. I tried getting closer but he would pull it away.

“No peaking until I’m done.”

It took forever for him to finally hand it back to me. I gasped as I saw not only did he make corrections but he had added to it.

“I figured you wouldn’t mind if I added an extra scene to it. Things were getting pretty heated between those two.”

“You didn’t have to write a sex scene!” I practically yelled.

“oh, yes I did because it’s everything I want to do to you right now.” He pinned me against the bed and rubbed behind my ear with his right hand. With the left he took the papers out of my hand. “This can wait until I’m done with you.”

Our lips met in a kiss. I moaned as he lovingly pinched my ear. His other hand found it’s way down to my breast. Since I was at home I wasn’t wearing a bra so he played with my nipples through my shirt.

What do y’all think? Should I continue