✂️ Crazy Pregnancy Hair ✂️

❤🍒 Jinna 🍒❤

Does anyone else do crazy stuff to their hair while pregnant?

My mother in law told me about how every time she was pregnant she would chop her hair to her shoulders.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I never truly did anything crazy to my hair, I did go to a salon and they trimmed my hair but that's about it.

This pregnancy I feel like I've gone WILD.

Before I even took a pregnancy test I had a random urge and shaved one side of my head! This took everyone off guard since i love love love my hair, I dye it often when I'm not pregnant and I do take care of it and use a lot of nourishing products to keep my hair smooth and healthy. I do have thinner hair THANKS GENETICS but i do love my hair.

Back onto the subject, I shaved the right side of my head. I'm growing it out now because shaving it every month got costly since I had a barber doing it instead of doing it myself because I am not a hair dresser and while I've dyed my hair for a long time, I have never shaved ANYTHING ever lol.

But i swear i got these wild ideas and immediately want to do them! Like if we had more than one car i would drive to the store or salon and get crazy shit done to my hair!

I'm pregnant with a boy and for whatever reason I'm absolutely obsessed with blue colors, I'm currently wanting to dye my hair a lighter blonde (I'm naturally a dirty strawberry blonde) with POSEIDON BLUE tips! I obviously would be using Artic Fox which is a vegan, semi permanent to avoid any harmful chemicals being inhaled since I'm 36 weeks pregnant.

I do not have the dye and I probably wont do this because I can be very impulsive with these things. (Ex. Shaved side) lol

Does anyone else go bonkers with their hair while they are pregnant? I feel like I should really just invest in wigs at this point since I want so many different colors and styles it's insane. 😂