Need serious help please

Bailey

I had my baby girl in October 2018 after 8 years of trying to get pregnant. I was already overweight when I conceived, but knowing she was most likely going to be my only child (I’m almost 33 and it took 8 years), I enjoyed my pregnancy to the fullest. I had and still have zero problems, passed every blood sugar test, never had blood pressure issues.. but I put on 70lbs. I got up to 306lbs 😩

Now, being a full time stay at home mom, I am tired. All the time. I will be totally honest, when I really need a boost, I take one my sisters adderall to get things done.

My question is this, what do you do for energy in the beginning stages of weight loss for major energy until you get to that point where energy comes naturally? I need a supplement, pill, anything that gets me out of a slump on my worst days!! PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT!!

It was recommended to me in the past to take vitamin B6 and B12 and it just doesn’t give me that boost I’m needing. I honestly don’t even notice a change. Coffee really doesn’t even give me energy. I think I’m wired wrong 😂