Overheard my boyfriend on the phone UPDATE #1

My boyfriend was on the phone with his mom in the other room and he was trying to whisper...but i accidentally overheard him say he's looking at rings and than i heard "awe thanks mom but i don't want you to pay for the entire wedding, i appreciate you for wanting too" YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS GIRLS....MY MAN IS GOING TO PROPOSE SOON🥂🍾 i was sooo excited but a little bummed that i heard the convo😂😭 I don't know when or where or literally any other details but ya girl is sooo happy!! I figured it would happen soon, he's been talking more and more about little wedding details like dresses and locations...he makes it super casual but i still picked it up👀 plus we've been together for 5 years and live together so i knew it's coming soon but now i know it's coming REAL soon🤭🤫 brb while i look at wedding dresses 😂😂 kidding........not really👰💍😂

UPDATE #1 wow i didn't expect this much love😍😍 thank you ladies... I'm going to stay anon until he pops the question because people know me personally on here...BUT I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHEN!! we are going to Disney with my family in August and my absolute favorite Disney movie / characters are the lion king, and we conveniently have VIP tickets to a lion king show at Animal Kingdom so I THINK he's going to ask while we're at that park🤔😏 I'll for sure be updating this post so comment so you can check back in August (or sooner)😜 ❤️

Update #2: i love reading all your comments!! Came to the conclusion men are horrible at keeping surprises 😂 girlsssss I can't wait until August, or sooner 😍 I'm still going to be surprised because i have no clue when, i have an idea but i feel that it will still catch me off guard and i know I'll cry!!! Omg can't waittt I've been looking at dresses😅