Shits about to get real

I seriously just realized after speaking with my "partner" that we not even close to that. Unfortunately we went threw a time we were not together. So we don't know who the dad is. There's only two possiblity's but it don't change the fact and after speaking with him tonight I came to realize we are not partners but enemies under the same fucking roof. He wanna talk a big game bout if it mine game on and I got a back up and all this and that like ok. I got you. You don't care bout my feelings it's not my business what you do you dont trust me you don't care to talk to me. Okay. I got you. Shits bout to get real af real soon. He wanna play games okay. I got you. You only out for yourself? I got you. I'm not gonna sit there and be treated like trash and have my efforts swept under the rug. I'm done. I am 5 months pregnant and honestly I don't care if I gotta do this shit alone I'm bout to start busting my ass and worrying about me and MY child. I have two liget jobs mean while he in the streets. It's cool. Just wait. Because I swear to God I am better then this. I may not be perfect but neither is he and he about to get knocked off his high horse. I won't stop him from being involved but ill be damned if he think he can walk all over me now or when my child gets here. Fuck if it his or not. He hasn't done shit for them. He don't go to appointments provide nothing. He never the fuck around hell I've had to go to the hospital twice for bleeding. Think he was concerned. Nope. So it's cool. I'm out for my damn self and he bout to see how fucking cold I can be. This bitch bout to do a 180 and come the fuck up for what's mine. And it's cool. I'm not even hurt. He wanna act so big and bad okay cool. Just wait because I will do whatever is necessary for my child including getting the fuck away from such a toxic hate filled Fuckery of a relationship we have. This momma is fucking done. No more tears no more fighting no more of my energy for him or "us". I'm out for me and my cub. End of story.