Help Me Out Here 👈🏽‼️🙄

So I’m 7 months pregnant and getting insecure l guess it’s normal or idk anyways...

I notice my boyfriend just with his phone glued to his ass at all times. Well I finally said fuck it ima try to unlock his phone but it disabled me for a minute & I left it alone I guess his ass peeped didn’t put his fucking password in right and now he’s mad won’t give me the time of day and wants me out of his face.

Now I’ve already caught his ass b4 doing someshit bc I got ahold of his passwords and saw some things I wasn’t happy with idk if I should say fuck it and be mad too bc tf are you mad for really ? It’s your fault I have these thoughts in my head to begin with or I’m in the wrong and shouldn’t be mad and ignore his ass back when he finally gets over his attitude...

I don’t wanna hear “oh he’s probably upset you don’t trust him “ lol bc guys are sneaky asf and know how to play some shit to make the female look or feel stupid. I need advice from women with experience who have dealt or are dealing with this.

I’m just so over feeling like he’s probably looked or stalking these girls on social media bc they look bomb and I’m pregnant but is being pregnant really the reason I’m thinking this way or that’s what I’m telling myself....

he did the shit when I wasn’t and I looked decent and used to get attention but I don’t like it I’m not a cocky person... I just feel like if I don’t give a guy second thought in person or on social media why tf can’t you be the same way. So I’m just over the feeling in general ...

I don’t know one male figure or guy that just doesn’t make their girl feel insecure from my mom, sister and friends to random people on the internet.

I feel like I don’t have no one to talk to and I don’t talk to anyone about my thoughts and pains bc of it being potentially thrown in my face or just being looked at as weak or gullible. I don’t look at people that way when they tell me stuff but people mentality are different and yeah I just feel like a fool with the shit I let affect me and don’t want to look like one..

So I’m on here anonymous bc maybe someone out there just gets me and can tell me some real shit. I wouldn’t wish this feeling on no one bc it just SUCKKKKKKS BRO ! I feel alone and it’s worse bc my hormones are just on 10 but on the LOW LOW bc I don’t like to show it 😂

Re reading this I sound crazy lmaoo I’m done

please help a sister out 👈🏽💯‼️