Why am i still bleeding?

Leah

Ok so i started bc on april 7th because dr said to start them after my period so you know im taking the pills everyday same time and i get another period on april 17-20 i thought it was weird but okay so i keep on taking them and bam again period april 30-may 2 im thinking what the heck this isnt right so i call dr office she says oh its normal im thinking in my head no its not 3 periods within a month

So im still taking these pills and i end up getting an UTI which then turns into a Yeast infection and i immediately stop taking those stinking pills, while having the yeast infection i wind up getting another period from may 14th to may 20 but then the 21st to may 30th its all spotting light blood only when i wipe (ive had no normal discharge this whole month ) but yesterday may 31 i end up getting yet again another period bright red heavy flow. My husband drives truck and the only time we have sex is on the weekends and every weekend ive had something going on down at my lady parts that prevent us from doing it😡😡😡 last night my husband wanted to go down on me but i was half sleeping and he said okay tomorrow (which is today) and this morning i told sorry you cant im on my bloody mess he said for real the night im wanting to pleasure my wife i cant i said if it makes tou feel better ill give you a blow job. Im over all this blood. Has anyone had any experience like this taking and stopping bc pills? I need some relief.