Little bit of fun.

Kelsey

So, I posted something on whisper one day because of something that happened between a friend and I. Someone privately messaged me and we begun to be friends. We traded snapchats and begun to message.

Then, he told me that he actually has a pregnant fiancé. Yes, you read that correctly. I was kinda shocked too. She is about 6 or 7 weeks until the baby is due.

He told me he wanted at least a friendly relationship with me, but he told his fiancé and she’s okay with us being more. I decided I at least wanted new friends and decided I hang out with them yesterday. We went to a lake and spent like 5 or 6 hours swimming and having a good time. I, of course, talked to them both about this. The fiancé expressed that she was completely okay with it.

So we had a wonderful time. Close to the end of the time, the fiancé went into the beach to get something to drink, and I stayed in the water with my friend. We ended up getting close and talking. By close I mean I was sitting on his lap. We were just talking for a little bit and then we started kissing. Later that evening after we parted ways, I was told the fiancé was turned on by this.

I actually had a wonderful time and I made really good friends with them both. I’m still not 100% sure how to feel with it all yet.

Edit: so I just woke up to a text from him saying, “I can’t kiss you anymore.” So. I’m guessing I just got friend zoned? He basically said he’s feeling like it was what he wanted but he doesn’t think he does anymore