His Sister Wants My Baby.

Sia 👽 • 2.6.20 👩‍👦💙 Baby E’s Mom 🥺

The father of my baby has an older sister. Her and her girlfriend came upstairs and she very aggressively, very degradingly told me I should just give my child to her and her girlfriend. “You guys have nothing and we love kids. We’re struggling but we already have two and a car so we can handle it.” - Then she continued to spit on my character, call me immature, etc. She barely knows me at that, I hardly talk to her if ever. We met once.

He sits there and just pretty much acts like the butt kisser he is and let’s them talk. Not just talk about the situation but talk for him. The entire talk they told him how he feels and what he wanted. They made it seem like I had no choice to give them the baby or I would be a bad person/mom. I get I don’t have everything right now. But this wasn’t planned and I will do anything to raise my own right, I don’t have to have everything together right now. I have time and yes I know time goes by fast, but I have a mother willing to help with advice and I’m hoping you guys may have some for me too. I’m in the bathroom crying and throwing up, like it made me sick. I don’t know if this is the pregnancy or just the conversation getting to me. I’m not even that far along, I’m only 5w4d.

I want to talk to him but I don’t want to be an ass about it. I feel like I will flip out on him because he sat there like he had no mouth. I will do it on my own if I had to. I watched my sister, my best friend and my mom do it.

UPDATE: First I got into a huge argument with him because I told him if he feels he needs to take an easy way out by agreeing to give someone growing inside of ME to his sister then he doesn’t have to be a part of it, he stormed out angry but came back and gave a half ass apology. I went downstairs to talk to his sister and her gf but they were gone. I broke down and talked to his grandmother instead. She told me she did not agree with them and not to feel like anyone can bully me into doing anything.

Also asked my mom for her input because they acted like I don’t have family looking forward to a new edition. (My family does not know his or have ever met his family)

Last thing, this may be my only chance at having a child. After being beaten, molested and sexual assaulted; I was told having a child was very unlikely (I couldn’t gain weight and when I tried to commit suicide I messed up something in my body, this was 5 years ago and I long ago pushed back the details). I still haven’t explained this to him and I plan to along with my many other reasons not to give up MY child. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE INPUT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ❤️