Unplanned pregnancy... what do I do? TW: mentions abortion

Just looking for some comfort and opinions really.

I’m 21, my partner is 22 and I just found out I’m pregnant. I found out before my period was even due because I noticed a massive BBT spike, so it’s very early days.

I’m a student and he works full time in a physically demanding job that’s he’s finding stressful. My exams are next week and since finding out I’m pregnant, I haven’t studied once and am almost certain I’ll fail my exam.

I read about the abortion pill today, just to understand my options, and it reduced me to tears. It sounds incredibly emotionally and physically taxing and I just don’t know if I can follow through with it. Of course, parenting is also a scary option, especially financially. In a few months, I’ll be the only member of my family still living in my city.

My partner is away at the moment but we’ve just spoken on the phone. He immediately said he didn’t feel ready to be a parent and that he’s leaning toward the abortion option, but that he understands it’s my decision and he will support me no matter what.

I’m completely pro-choice but medical abortion is freaking me out. I sob uncontrollably every time it’s brought up. But i don’t know how much support we’d have from our families if we continue the pregnancy - they wouldn’t be happy.

And most importantly, I don’t want to force parenthood upon him because it’s really my fault that I didn’t take birth control more seriously. I couldn’t in good faith continue the pregnancy if he’s not wholeheartedly in it.

So there’s my dilemma. Thank you from the bottom of my heart if you’ve read this far. I feel pretty alone at present.

Update: I don’t feel that adoption is an option for me. I know if I have the baby, I’ll get instantly attached to it and couldn’t possibly walk away from him/her.