i need to vent !!!

soo here’s the story of what happened to me and my ex a year ago. we’ve known each other since like elementary... we started dating and ee were really happy until i started having trust issues with him because idk i honestly just felt a vibe. we broke uo because of apparently someone hacking his account and breaking up with me. but it really felt like him breaking up with me and not some random hacker.. a year later we started talking again and we basically became best friends again. he told me that he still had feelings for me and wanted us to start dating again but he wasn’t really committed into a relationship just yet. and the period of time that we weren’t dating he dated like 3 girls to get over me.

he asked my friend if he should take me out on a date to watch a movie and go out places and they should plan it so it would be a perfect date for me and him. i saw all the medsages between them and i really was looking forward into going back to him. but all of a sudden he just stopped texting me. like out of no where. we had no school at the time which sucked. and if i tell you he always looked at me when i saw him at school but never talked to me in person you’d probably tell me to drop him now ! but after a couple weeks of him not texting me... he started dating this girl. which makes me wonder if i was just those hoes on his messages while he was fully committed to this other girl. and it makes me so mad how he started dating this girl around the same time as my birthday. until now they are still dating.. i should be happy for him but i just can’t get over it and i really want to get in touch with him again and fall right back into his arms like when we were dating.

i want someone to fall in love with again.. i really miss him and i don’t know what to do. i hang out with friends and family to get over it and i do but it’s just not the same when i talk to him. our calls and conversations would be the best. like i wonder what does this girl have that i don’t. what did i do wrong?

i just don’t really know what to do... can you please help?