Relationship advice

Destiny

So I’ve know these two guys named Ari and Javias since my 10 grade year and when I go back to school in August it will be my 12 grade year. Since the first day I got to my old school Ari liked me he told me that. He’s a smart, caring, weird and very mature person that also likes to play. We’re both Virgos and we can talk for hours. He always know how to make me smile when I’m sad and there is never a dull moment with him. He like the life of the party. We hung out a couple of times we text we call and no matter how long we go without talking the energy and connection is still there like nothing has changed. Javias on the other hand is more sexual and likes to have things his way, like he won’t text me for days or call me. I’ve never seen him in person and he lives in Tennessee and I live in Birmingham. I hurt him a while back I left him when he was going through a lot but I was young and going through a lot myself. I know that don’t fix anything but I tried to get back with him and we’re together now. One month and three weeks now. I feel like I’m only with him because I feel guilty about when I left him. My question is who should I date because being in this relationship with Javias is hard. I just want a guy that will give the same energy I give. We’ve talked about it and it’s been like a week since then and he’s still doing the same things. I just want this one to last I’m tired of starting over.

This is Ari

This is Javias