Just a quick 2 questions?

So, basically my husband and I are trying to have a kid, but the thing is we’ve been trying for awhile now I can’t seem to get pregnant a few years ago I had some problems with multiple cyst on my ovaries. It’s been about a year and a half since I was told all my ovarian cyst were gone, but I haven’t gone to check to see if maybe some ovarian cyst return, but I heard it’s normal for female to get cyst. What should I do?

I recently thought I was pregnant when I had a pinkish color discharge and then right after for the next (1-2) days I had a brownish discharge (blood) as if it was old blood, but after that I began my period, but with heavy (HEAVY) bleeding, which I really didn’t understand why? Because, I’ve heard it’s normal to have brownish discharge (blood) at the end of a period, but never at the beginning. Also, i’ve never had a pinkish discharge before, but what scared me is how come after that I began my period, but very very heavily. What are your thoughts on maybe why this happen.? Oh, and I’m on my period right now and the thing is it so strange, because the first two days I barely bleed third day heavy bleeding fourth maybe two spots of blood and I mean I figure it’s going to end today. But I find it strange that last week I had pink discharge, I figure it’s my period but for the next two days brown blood as if it was old blood then boom next 3-4 days very heavy bleeding. Like I really don’t understand?! Someone help!!!