Spontaneous and RANDOM lunchtime quickie with non-single guy...🤭

Melissa

Ok so I’m on a few dating sites. Been sowing some wild oats since breaking up with my boyfriend of 7 years back in December. And when I say sowing wild oats, I mean a lot of oats. Lol

Anyway, a lot of the encounters have been physical from the get go. I don’t apologize for that, I am a very sexual person with a high sex drive and I have yet to find a man to match it. At least not a decent lay to match it. (And before the slut-shaming starts, I am safe, I always use protection and get checked for STDs every 2-3 months).

Anyway I started talking to this guy on one of the sites this morning and he said that he was in an open relationship and that he and his girlfriend both go out and play with other people and it’s actually kind of a turn on for them. I was skeptical, but he was adamant that she had a couple of guys she had fun with regularly.

So lunchtime comes along and I figured what’s the harm in meeting him just to see what the deal was. We had spent the morning teasing each other through sexting. So if nothing else I’d get to meet the man who had turned me on all morning.

We meet up at his place and there is definite sexual tension, duh. And all around the house there are pictures of him and his girl. And as we’re talking, I mention that it really seems like he’s just trying to cheat on this girl who loves him and say that I should leave. He pulls out his phone and shows me his text stream with his girlfriend and she literally had told him last night that she’d be home late because she was “going to have some fun with Jake at his place.” To which I said that he was just trying to get back at her with a pussy for a dick. And he said that they are really open and even talk about people they’ve hooked up with and it’s actually a turn on for both of them. So I just figured to each their own. 🤷‍♀️

Then he kissed me and it turned into this really steamy make out session. Things escalated and we move to the bedroom and clothes came off and mouths went places and it was exceptional. We didn’t have sex, but we did everything but. I came twice. And he said that next time he’d fuck my brains out. Definitely enticing, but in all honesty, it was just the most random and spontaneous lunch break I’ve ever had!

I know there’s no possibility of a relationship and I’m fine with that. Is that wrong? Taking advantage of string free sex with a guy in an open relationship. Part of me doesn’t care if it happens again because it was awesome and kinda taboo. 🤷‍♀️