My soul has been taken

Kendall

I met this boy when I was really in a dark place from being on heavy psych meds last May. He actually understood what I was going through because he experienced similar things. It was a summer fling but I basically fell in love with him. The sex was the legit best I ever had and no one compares. I moved back home from college 6 weeks earlier than expected so I had to say bye to him. It really did a number on me. I try to hook up with other people to get over him but I end up always thinking about him during sex. I’d go back to visit my college friends and hook up with him every time I went. In January I had a rebound boyfriend who was verbally abusive to me and I cheated on him with the boy from college. My meds were making me a person I didn’t even know and I probably hurt him really bad with doing that. I’m in my mental health recovery so I’m cancelling all boys and trying to deal with it by myself because I’ve always had codependency struggles. He’s a Cancer and I’m a Capricorn. I’ve been reading so much about our signs to figure out how I fell so hard for him. I literally don’t know why I can’t get over him; he told me he didn’t want to lead me on, we’re 300 miles apart and he’s kind of addicted to c*ke. I’m always thinking of him, dreaming of him, having sex flashbacks that make me tingle and he’s the only thing that truly feels like home because I never really felt loved or understood at home. I’m seeing a therapist to work on this and his birthday is later this week too. I can’t let him go and I don’t know what to do because there’s part of me that doesn’t want to let him go. I’m not sure if anyone has any advice or ideas; this might not even be the right group but I feel like I’m going insane