21 weeks +4 and my mood

Heather • Pregnant with #2!! . 4 year old daughter and happily married ❤️❤️

So lately mainly the last week or so I feel overwhelmed, sad, depressed, anxious. I feel like Because this is my second pregnancy no one really cares to even ask about it or how I’m doing. We have had nothing but scares my entire pregnancy. I’ve been bleeding off and on my entire pregnancy, I’m sick everyday all day, the baby is small for how far along I am, I’ve blacked out , fainted, high blood pressure.... etc . It’s something I never had with my first daughter. My husband (although this baby was planned) is so disconnected from this pregnancy. When we’re home together he’s doing projects on the house or on his phone . I’m anxious all the time like I can’t catch my breath. Everything little thing bothers me my 4 year old asking for too many things at once overwhelms me and it never did before, figuring out dinner stresses me out , I’m having major body issues like I hate what I see.... I haven’t seen or talked to anyone on my moms side of the family In almost two years however my dad and I talk but every time I do he tells me how disappointed he is im having another girl. He never asks how I’m doing doesn’t even know about the recent scare last week(gushing blood and blood clots and spent two days in the hospital) idk if any of this makes sense I just feel so alone and unhappy