65lbs down, 10 lbs gained back still cute tho.

Val • Instagram - @mega.g70

Also, thank god for getting better at applying makeup 🙌🏼. About 4 year span between these photos. In between that time I loss weight, loss a toxic relationship, loss some friends, gained happiness, gained a relationship that is wonderful (sometimes lol he’s still annoying), also gained some weight back but I am living! 4 years ago I cried myself to sleep at night way to often. If I could only tell my younger self “

its okay everything gets better but better starts and ends with you!”

My next part of my journey is cutting back my meat intake and maybe transition to semi-vegetarian? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ so far 3 weeks without any red meat/pork I’m still enjoying chicken occasionally & I started the gym AGAIN lol cause the last few times I tried to go back I failed miserable but hey it’s life 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll end this post with a genuine smile because life is shit sometimes and everyone has bad days or sometimes years but it gets better but like I said better starts & ends with YOU ! 🌻☺️

EDIT - I wanted to add this photo cause this is what’s real. I lost 65 lbs (& gained back 10) and still don’t have a tight flat tummy like the girls on Instagram (even when I worked out daily and ate right) I still have extra skin, stretch marks, & cellulite. I still have days I wana hide in oversized clothes. But more so, I have days that I feel great because I did that!