What to do?

Back in February, my boyfriend of 11 months broke up with me. He was my first love, and to this day I know I still love him, but I’m not sure in what way. We are still pretty decent friends, and although we do not often hangout, when we do, it is quite fun. But when I see him hanging out with other friends or with his new girlfriend, I get jealous. I would never act on the jealousy, but it’s definitely there. And I don’t know, but I might still have some feelings for him. However, I am now in a new relationship with a wonderful guy who treats me very well and really cares about me. I too care a great deal about him. We have been together for almost a month now, but my feelings for my ex have just started coming back up. Now I am unsure of whether I should tell my current boyfriend of my feelings or just try to let it pass. I would never act on these feelings, and nothing will happen between me and my ex. They are just feelings, but I don’t know if I should tell my current boyfriend or not.

Vote below to see results!