THIS is OUR MONTH girls!!! ✨✨

Tay

Backstory... my cycles are very irregular. Around 45-55 days, so pinpointing ovulation was always a shot in the dark. I had one CP in early April as well.

EXCEPT FOR NOW!!

Glow said I would ovulate NEXT week. So on Sunday, we did the deed when he came home from camping and before I left for the night to go white water rafting. After we BD, I had single side cramps about an hour later. *never noticed them before*

So I ordered ovulation strips for the heck of it and they were at my door when I got home Monday night. I did a test, the line was dark but not positive dark.

Then Tuesday afternoon I took one and it was SUPER positive!! (The only time I have had one of these be positive was when I found out I was pregnant the first time).

So... my husband and I BD and I just feel really good about this go around! I’ve never known for sure when I ovulated and I’m hoping the stars line up in our favor. We’ve been trying for a year.

I’m so lucky (blessed) that I ordered the strips when I did or else I may have missed my fertile window again.

BABY DUST to all of you beautiful ladies!