Tired and Frustrated

Geneieve • FTM 💙 Aemon Yee 9-14-19 💙 Happily Married 💙

I am less than 70 days away from my due date and I feel like I can’t catch a break. Last week was a total meltdown for me and I feel like this week is repeating itself. I’m running out of breath from my organs being smushed up into my torso and I have been working part-time. I really need the money and I feel bad that every time I fall behind at work everyone wants to send me home. Today I almost cried to my boss “please I need the money. I just need to sit and drink some water and I’ll get back up.” And thankfully it worked for me.

Home life sucks almost as much. MIL thinks that I don’t want her around and it’s half of the truth. She wants to be over almost every other day and I wanted the weekend to myself and my husband and she got bent out of shape. Now I feel like I offended her again because as I was leaving for work (late for work mind you) she was coming over to drop off my SIL to stay at our house (she’s 13 and doesn’t trust her to be home alone 🙄). My husband keeps asking me “what’s wrong? Why don’t you want them here?” And after explaining that I just want to relax and de stress he still doesn’t get it. I just need a fucking breather! I’m not used to company almost every day and every other day and it stresses me out. He’s not even helping me host because every time they’re over he has to sleep because he’s working nights. How is that fair to me?

I am 31 weeks and I shouldn’t be suffering from false contractions that are more than likely induced by all my stresses in my life. I need support from my husband and as wonderful as he’s been this whole entire pregnancy, I feel like he’s lacking at the time I need him the most. I can’t work 8 hours and come home and cook and clean just to do it all over again the next day. I need my partner helping me out 😫