38 w 3 d Mucus plug!

Nicole

FYI: Second pregnancy...

What a crazy couple of days. I thought I lost my plug yesterday with increased yellowish brown discharge and then had contractions most of the day. We went as far as going to L&D to get checked last night and there was no progression. After going home, we had some intense pelvic contractions, but those eventually died off and we went to bed. I was very disappointed and emotional.

One funny take away from a stressful day was seeing how much this little boy hates the HR monitors. He shifted his whole body away from it twice. The nurse was amazed. Then while we waited he kept kicking at it. Between that and contractions, my belly was really bouncing.

Today, I had written off that we will probably have to wait till Monday (voluntary induction day because he’s enormous) and have been a little depressed and very much exhausted. That is, until I just went to the bathroom and unmistakably the REAL mucus plug has made its appearance. No mistake about what this actually is this time.

Trying not to get my hopes up, but with my first pregnancy we had our first boy within 24 hours of losing the plug.

Please send prayers/good vibes our way. I want this baby out of me now! 😂