They were wrong.....

Makayla • Baby girl was born! 7/12/19 💕

Friday, July 12th 2019 I had woken up to some spotting; but I thought it was because I had my cervical exam that Monday. As time went on though I had felt sharp cramp pains (I kinda shook it off and claimed Braxton Hicks) and with every cramp they had grown stronger and stronger until I couldn’t breathe hardly. I excused myself from the table and went to the bathroom to gather myself.. well I leaned over the sink and began to cry, then a huge gush occurred and I went into shock.. (this was at 1:06 pm) I gathered everything I needed and left to go into the hospital. By 2:00 pm we had arrived at the hospital and the contractions were killing me. They swabbed my to check if my water had broken and if I was dilated any at this time I was 3-4 cm and they claimed my water HAD NOT BROKEN. They decided to keep me in and monitor me for the two hour rule out but when they came back at 4:15 I was dilated to 6 cm. The contractions were horrible! I couldn’t stand, I couldn’t sit either. I was so uncomfortable and begging for the epidural.

5:30 pm they had put in my catheter (no numbing or epidural still) and I began to feel like I needed to poop. They hurried the doctor to come and check me and I was at 8 cm dilated. Finally I had gotten the epidural and I got about 30 minutes of relief from the contractions. Because by 6:05 I was starting to practice pushing and then at 6:40 I had delivered my beautiful baby girl

She weighed 7 lb 12 oz and she was 20 inches long 💕💕i💕💕