Momma is NOT okay

Today I picking up enrollment papers for daycare. I'm not okay. I feel like she will be good in daycare.its temporary, as were planning on ttc baby number 2 in a few months, she loves babies and kids, but I'm not ready to give my BABY up. I'm worried about mealtimes and her choking as she s gags on food. I'm worried about naps as she nurses to sleep. She doesnt take a bottle, she uses a weighted cup with straw, but sputters still as the flow of liquid she is still getting used to. She is a cautious baby, so when she falls from standing (on her bum) she flips. My work only has ONE phone line, and we are not allowed to use.cellphhones as they are to be shut off and in your locker at all times. Its ridiculous, my.boss is in the phone a lot so if there is an emergency I wont find out soon enough.

It's only.for about a year, I'm not ready. I want to raise my babies before they go to school and move out and miss out on their babyhood. Why does life have to be so unfair sometimes.

Edit: the issue with the cellphones is, I work with people with mental and/or physical disabilities, many are "high functioning," and if you have a phone, they want their tablets too, if i were to put it in a drawer, they go into our stuff and it would be taken