BFP need advice please don’t skip

Autumn

Back story- we started trying for a baby in June of 2017, not expecting it to take long since we are both healthy and active and only 23 years old. We had just gotten married in October 2016 and we’re ready. Fast forward to February 2018 we got a faint positive which turned into a miscarriage. I was completely devastated. Went into a dark place. We continued to try and were both tested but was told it was just timing. Fast forward to July 2019 3 days before my birthday I took a test just to confirm I wasn’t before getting X-rays done and BAM it was positive at 6pm after peeing and drinking all day. I was shocked so shocked I took another and still positive, the following morning I took a digital and it said pregnant. I can’t help but feel like I’m going to do something wrong that every time I wipe I’ll se blood and be devastated all over again. I don’t think I can handle it a second time. Does anyone have any kind words of advice to help me get over this feeling of something is going to happen. I’m a first time mom and couldn’t be more nervous already even though this was planned and wanted. Thank you in advance.