the biggest fuckboy i ever met

missy

so basically i met at boy a while ago and my god is he fit 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 but i could never approach due to havin a man at home

so i met him drunk by coincidence one time after becoming single and we had so so much sexual tension between us and he was giving me like flirty eyes and we ended up having the best sex of my entire life like 😧😧😧😧😧😧 my eyes were rolling to the back of my head, i was screaming i just wow

so then days went on and we spoke every day and ended up sleeping together on 4 other different occasions and like it was so so fricking bomb as obviously he had so much experience as he had slept with like 50 girls 😬 but like i don’t mind he did what he did and did it well

so like he was telling me he liked me (classic fuckboy tactic) and shit and like obvs me coming fresh out of a relationship, another boy to fancy weren’t really on the cards for me :/ so i said i would never ever consider him as a boyf and so i strictly asked to keep it on a friend level and like if we slept together for it to just be chill even tho i secretly wanted him to literally fall in love with me because i’m a baddie now

so like after playing it what i thought was cool he started being really offish with me and barely speaking to me so i was like ????? and like obvs i still wanted him to ram my back doors in so i was like oop

and then i found out he was actually going to meet this other girl and like i was actually fuckin butt hurt even tho i knew what he was like already. so he was like putting up stories of her with like sexual captions and it was pissin me right off and so i messaged him drunk like saying we should not speak anymore and he was like “what” and i ignored him and we haven’t spoken since😰😰😰😰

BUT NOW IM FUMIN BECAUSE EVEN THO I HOPE I LOOK LIKE I PLAYED IT COOL I LIKE CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM

SO LIKE HOW DO U MAKE A FUCKBOY FALL IN LOVE WITH U PLS

OR HOW DO I GET OVER THIS DUMB FLING TIPS PLEASE

like how can boys do this i just don’t get it