I lost my mom and now probably my baby

Syvilla • Above all love each other deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

Well I just got the icing on the cake of quite possibly the worst two weeks of my life. My mom died unexpectedly about a week and a half ago, and I had an ultrasound this morning and my baby was measuring at 6 weeks and 3 days no heartbeat instead of the 9 weeks 2 days I’m supposed to be. I’m don’t know what else to say other than I’m devastated. They said I have to get another ultrasound in a week to make sure but that most likely this is a miscarriage. I was so excited to be pregnant this time around and so was my mom, it’s so weird cause I’ve been having dreams about losing the baby very frequently even one last night I dreamed I woke up to blood, I’m just so confused and lost and really don’t know what to do at this point. My last period was May 21st and I had a positive test on June 20& 21, so I know this is a miscarriage or at the very least an unviable pregnancy. I just don’t know what to do.