Please help 😭

Chelsea

Sorry for the long post but it’s quite a long story, basically me and my partner haven’t been together that long and I’m 18 weeks pregnant. We were supposed to be moving in together into our own place but he’s very paranoid and constantly accuses me of cheating I can’t even go out with family members without being accused of cheating. He smokes weed daily about 4-5 joints a day, he’s got a bit of a temper when he doesn’t get his own way, he’s obviously paranoid ect. One of his close family members literally buys the weed for him, justifies everything he does ect. I don’t know what to do but it’s actually got to the point where people are telling me this is becoming mental abuse. I really don’t know what to do because I’ve asked him to stop smoking weed but he refuses to do so, I don’t want him around our child if he’s doing drugs and he’s a very toxic person. His grandma was supposed to be our guarantor but I literally want no ties to his family at all or him. Ans I certainly don’t want him around our child I just don’t know what to do

Any advice? Xxx