My mother in law almost ruined my marriage 💀

I’ve been with my SO for the past 4.5 years and I’ve tried to make things work with her but she is FUCKING CRAZY so she stays blocked most of the time. to add we also have two daughters and a son on the way. this bitch made a profile that looked like a fake one my husband made 3 years ago(from 2016) get this though she made everything look like it was him used two emails that had his name, pictures that were from an older profile made around the same time he no longer uses, and parts of his name and had his other profile(current) blocked BUT NOT MINE. The thing that stuck out was I did a background check on spokeo, that revealed an address that was his moms Old house and a number that use to be hers because he never had that one. after my friend and I figured out the emails because google gives you most of information, well for me it did. Which was his first name, last name, and two numbers. and I kept going to try another way and a a number popped up and I entered the one I found on spokeo and it has a security question, “what’s your dads middle name” and let me tell you my husband HATES his dad, all his life he only called to ask for money and let alone he doesn’t know his dads middle name or enough to care. originally I thought this was my husband and he kept denying, I was going to kick his ass out too(I bought my house) well I ran those emails, and phone numbers past him and he thought it was him mother’s old number also, it was associated with virgin mobile and she’s legit the only

Person I know that uses that Carrier. and at some point I’m messaging this account and I wasn’t very mature and called it, “hoe” and sometime that night I see this bitch in Walmart she normally has that attitude that I’m better than you and she took off so fast that I thought something was up.. this was pretty much that night and I still had resentment towards my husband so we slept apart

The next morning I was like you need to go talk to your mom or get out. so he goes over there and this bitch knew it was coming 😬💀 she literally confessed to using it to “creep on us and our kids” I had reported the profile the following day too. But I said some pretty crappy things to her, and the profile was taking down in the same hour 🤦‍♀️ there was my confirmation it was her.

If anyone else has crazy mother in law stories

Post them in the thread 😂