To keep my hormones in check

Je

I’ve been having a hard time lately keeping the hormones and emotions in check. I just have very little patience for stupidity as to where I used to have the patience of a saint.

And today I’m seeing my ex mother in law for the first time in nearly 2 years. She is coming to visit my sons, her grandsons, that their father has abandoned and doesn’t even pay child support for. She houses the man, pays for his bills, provides him with food and everything he could need even though he is a grown ass adult. But I have and always will be the one in the wrong in every way for that marriage failing and why he doesn’t try to have a relationship with his children. It also bothers her soul that I have a great relationship with their paternal grandfather, her ex husband, who visits them all the time.

I’m not that 19 year old child she intimidated into marrying her son because we got pregnant anymore. I’m not the same girl I was when she pushed her son to call bogus cps claims in on me in the middle of our custody battle. I’m not the same girl I was during that custody battle, broken and weak. And dear lord add in the hormones and I have no issues telling this woman off and walking away for life. But I’m trying to do right by my kids and allow them to decide if they want a relationship with her or not. So I’m trying to put me aside.

So 🤞🏻 my crazy ass momma bear with hormone fueled rage does not make a scene at the park this evening.