PUPPS

Ki

I've had a rash on my belly and inside of my thighs. You cant really see it unless I shower/itch it. Its really small but bumpy. I had started using Burts Bees Mama lotion on my belly and inner thighs as soon as I found out I was pregnant and used it for about a week. I thought the rash was from that lotion, but I have not used it in 4 weeks and my rash is still there and itchy. I started researching and it sounds like PUPPS. I had a doctors appointment this past Wednesday and I didnt ask my doctor about it because I thought it was a rash from the lotion (I have super sensitive skin so this isn't anything new to me to have a break out). My doctor listened to the heart beat from my belly and he didnt say anything about the rash, maybe he couldn't even see it. **I'm just wondering if I should make an appointment to ask my doctor if its PUPPS or if I can wait until my next apt in 4 weeks. So far from what I've read, it doesnt seem like there is much I can do and it doesnt seem to be a big risk. Has anybody had PUPPS before? **