Trust Issues...advice please!

Johnnoy

Soo my boyfriend and I been together for couple months now and at this moment I’m on a one month vacation and I’m returning back home next Tuesday, I should be happy but I feel down and anxious.

Soo last week I was on the phone with him while I was just leaving my grandma house with my sister to get liquor for my mom and uncle and he was on the phone with me from the moment I stepped out

The house till I got to the shop next to the house and back inside, soo while at the shop he was asking me to send a selfie which I always do, but this particular night their was people around me so he kept asking and I said I’ll send it etc. I get back in the house I was taking the selfie but I truly didn’t feel like I looked good or beautiful so I FaceTime him, woke up the next morning to him saying things didn’t make sense like me not wanting to take the pictures, and I said much older heads was around me watching which means older men and he was recalling me being defensive and asking him why he’s moving a certain way because he was pressing me about the picture...soo I thought we resolved, because to be honest I do see how it does look a certain way and I told

Him I understand 1000% and I wasnt trying to be shady or hiding anything from him. but tonight he’s saying he doesn’t trust me, he’s scared to have sex with me (which hurts) since I’ve been on this trip I’ve been 100% faithful, I’m a very shy person around people and I’ve made this known since day one and all these older men are either family, or family friends but I don’t know them or remember them it’s been 12+ years since I’ve been back home, soo he said he’s gonna fall back and find a way to trust me again, I’m just hurt we been good since I’ve been gone but that one night just ruined things, and what pissed me off is him going to a friend to talk about it soo it’s like my words don’t matter while he has other people in his ears it’s like he’s not hearing me, he’s like I’m just not over it, I have trust issues, and that one day he misses me and can’t wait to see me and make up for a whole month, then he says other times he feels down and doesn’t wanna do anything with me..I haven’t talked to anyone about this I’m just holding it in trying to figure it out, I’m not lying about anything, I really appreciate this man and I know he been through hella shit in the past but I’m not the type to cheat I’m literally here in Jamaica with family, I’m in a community filled with Family