We're officially trying 👶🤰

🌸A🌸

Our baby is almost 6 months old and I've had this longing for just one more baby. I didn't want to wait a few more years because I want a close age gap between my baby and her potential brother or sister. I have other children from a previous relationship that my partner has taken on as his own and our youngest is 9. (apart from the baby) so I've already spoke to my doctor about trying again so soon and he said everything was fine and there's no reason I couldn't. I told him it's not definite yet because I hadn't spoke to my partner, but I just wanted to get the all clear before bring the subject up. Sooo.. Last night we were just watching TV and chatting away when I mentioned that one of my friends asked me to go away for a few days for her birthday next year (a big group of us) we were talking about then when I said something along the lines of 'but if I'm pregnant by then i'l have to rethink going' 😱 because it's been on my mind for so long I completely forgot I hadn't mentioned it to him before 😂 so he was a little shocked but said nothing. A few minutes later he said 'lets do it'! Then went onto say he wanted another one as well and wanted to do it while the baby is still little. 💙❤️ So I've worked out my cycles and sadly we've missed this months ovulation, so here's to September!!! So excited 😁