My life is a crazy mess

Not too long ago I found out my Husband was cheating on me with multiple women. This man, the father of our child, was living a double life. He begged and said he will change to fight for our family. Don't get me wrong, he completely started doing what he should of been doing from the start. He said he would keep fighting. My response was that time will only tell. I don't have family I can move in with, financially we had each other. Literally everything is a mess. I loved this man. Gave him my all for years... I still do love him but it will never be the same. So, even though we technically agreed to work things out. I decided to start living a double life. I hate cheaters, pains me to my stomach, but I can't believe he would think all would be okay after cheating with multiple women, and lying when I found out about the first one. Then the second. Then the third. Each time I asked if there was anything else he wanted to tell me so we can move forward. There was always something. Like I had mentioned... financially, I am screwed. We moved in together not too long ago and all our money is tied here. Our child is less than 2 yrs old and right now we're going through some appointments and stuff that needs the both of us. Car pull for our jobs. I might be a horrible person for deciding to live the "double life" while he's trying to "work it out" but I'm waiting to save enough money to get a place and leave with our child. Why can't I have fun on the side while I do so? Shit, he was doing it to me for a year.