Rant....😪

Queen 💕 • 26•#1 due April '21💙👣

I hate feeling like this. Like I’m broken or something. Everyone around me is just having babies left and right it seems like.... I can’t even get pregnant.... My man told me earlier he is the only one of his friends without any kids.... and that one of his good friends is expecting his second child and his first is only maybe just turning 1! I know he doesn’t blame me but how could I not feel I am to blame? He has almost had kids in the past. We have been having unprotected sex damn near every day for a damn year! Why wouldn’t I feel like I’m broken. That I’m the one who is preventing us from having a kid.

Announcements are getting less and less exciting.... My own best friend once had 2 abortions in 12 months! I literally told her if she had another I couldn’t be friends with her anymore. That would just make me so angry that you are so fertile and care free to just be having abortions....

Please don’t try and tell me that “it will happen when your ready”/“it will happen when it happen” bullshit. 🙄 I’ve heard it and it doesn’t help...

I’m just ready to be a mommy 😪