Am I just paranoid or would you get a second opinion?

Sarah

I'm 35 weeks high risk pregnancy with preeclampsia.

I had an appointment yesterday just like every Tuesday for a NST (nonstress test). I had some symptoms over the last few days I shared with the team. the office I got to has about 6 or so doctors that rotate out so I dont always see the same one. the only person I see every time is the nurse consistently is the nurse that hooks me up to the monitors.

anywho back to my symptoms I shared with the lady that takes my BP and asks about how I'm feeling, I also shared them with the nurse while she was hooking me up, and then again with the Doc. Symptoms are I've had some swelling more than normal for me the last few days. all my BP readings have been above 140/80 for the last week. (I'm on meds for BP since 29 weeks. readings usually are 130/70 or below for me), and yesterday a few hours before my appointment I had experienced a spell of feeling very hot and nauseated and fast pulse.

once I was on the monitors the baby's heartrate was in the 200s. the nurse made a comment about how that was high and she kept coming in frequently to check to see how it was doing it would go down to 170s but stayed around 180s. anyway about 40 mins later she talks to the doc. takes me off the machine and the doc comes in to talk to me. says baby looks great. um ok? talked to her about my symptoms. she shrugged it off as just pregnancy symptoms. like she literally chuckled and said "that's just pregnancy"  and to keep an eye out if it happens again. then we talked about how we are still planning on Induction at 37 weeks and I asked her if we could schedule that while I was there today since I'll be 36 in 2 days and i wanted to have a set date to tell family that needs off work. she said no we will wait til next week. which will be 2 days. before 37 weeks. she also handed me my chart with my discharge paperwork and I tried to give it back because I knew that was a mistake and she was like just take it to the front desk and walked out of the room.

based on my experience yesterday I requested my medical records online of my visit and none of the 3 people I told my symptoms to listed them in the chart. first one listed my BP and said good fetal movement. patient has no complaints at this time. the nurse listed about the high heart rate on the test saying it was in the 170s. and the doc listed the NST results saying baseline is 155.

am I just being too paranoid? should I try to get a second opinion? I'm worried things could take a rapid turn for the worse and they arent going to care cause they arent paying attention to symptoms that I've been telling them for weeks.