My baby boy scared me half to death!

Saige • First time momma - Collyn James💙 12/19 Married my best friend 💍 08/19

I’ve been very in tune with my body since the beginning of my pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and 2 days because I could tell something was different. I started feeling movements (felt like bubbles) at 15 weeks, and they were very strong by 17. Fast forward to now, I’m 23 weeks (Collyn James is measuring at 24 weeks) and I can visibly see him move as well as feel movements all day long, despite having an anterior placenta. Yesterday, his movements slowed quite a bit. I was home all day and only got a few wiggles. I normally rub my stomach all day, but wanted to give him a chance to move himself. I worried a little bit, but thought maybe it was a growing day for him. This morning I woke up early at 8am, which is not normal since I’ve been pregnant. I sleep a ton. I felt no movements. I started doing EVERYTHING to get him to move, including shaking my stomach, drinking orange juice, adjusting my position. I have gotten used to his movements so I went straight to panic mode, was messaging my husband at work saying he stopped moving, and started crying. 2 hours went by and we decided I would go to the doctor once he got home from work. I stopped pushing and shaking, and not kidding maybe 2 minutes later. It’s like he drank a red bull and started jumping around! 10:45-12pm he wiggled, and kicked, and pushed on my stomach. I told him he was a brat for scaring me like that! Knowing he’s his fathers child who loves to pick on me, I just picture him giggling and trying his best not to move, while I’m scared out of my mind something has happened. This happen to anyone else, or is my baby just going to be a turd!